Saturday, 6 October 2012

Class Results Newton Abbot (and upcoming class in Munich)

Dear readers,

I know that quite a few of you have been waiting for the photos from the last doll making class in Newton Abbot/ UK in September. My apologies for the delay - I had been ill, but now I am back on track. And while a cold little autumn wind was dancing around the house and the fireplace was spreading cosiness, I took the chance (notabene with a cup of tea and delicious shortbread) today  to edit a few photos from the weekend class in Devon/ UK.

It was a wonderful week in the south of England, not only did I work with my students, I even spent a short vacation in Devon, had cream teas and went to charity shops, visited Agatha Christie´s summerhouse, ate lots of fish 'n' chips, wandered through beautiful Dartmoor and picked up shells by the sea, accompanied by Debbie and her husband, who were my sweet hosts in Newton Abbot. I am very grateful that Debbie had invited me to come to the UK, it was a fantastic class and a lovely holiday.

There will be another class close to Munich very soon, more info at the end of this post.

Enjoy the photos of the dolls my students made!
We ran a bit out of time, Newton Abbot isn´t exactly in the middle of the UK and people had to leave in time to make it home, so we didn´t manage to take photos of all dolls outside. But aside from a few missing stitches and left pins, everyone went happily home with a finished doll and red cheeks (both dolls and doll makers ;-)

The 3rd/ 4th of November I will be teaching a doll making class in Bavaria, this time in Hohenschäftlarn close to Munich/ Germany. I am very much looking forward to meeting my students there, a few of them have been at one of my previous classes already and there will be some new faces as well, a lovely bunch of people for sure. We have only a few spots left, if you want to join us, drop me a line at classes(at)frokenskicklig.com.
More info on the class can be found here
Additional note: The class in Hohenschäftlarn will be held in German.

Wishing all of you a cozy and calm weekend!

Warmly,

Juliane