Monday, 9 January 2012

New Year´s Resolutions

Dear readers,

It is not only me who has some New Year´s resolutions, I guess.

 ***
Some of you want to air the blankets every morning on the balkony
and say hello to the neighbours
(to their surprise)

Some of you want to get up earlier in 2012.
And watch the sunrise every tuesday... 

Others want to start the day
with green tea instead of coffee
and live healthier...

Some want to do morning exercises,
three squats, five press-ups
and a handstand.
Not only on wednesdays...

Some want to read more books 
and go to the theatre twice a week...

Some want to watch the squirrels from the window more often.
And feed the birds...
***
 I too started the year with some New Year´s resolutions. 
One of them is to start blogging again after almost a year of silence.
Another one is to go to bed before midnight.
Take the weekends off. Play more piano. Have a piece of cake. Every day.

May your 2012 be filled with lots of joy, light and inspiration!

Warmly,

Juliane
[One of my many New Year´s resolutions is to re-use more fabric when I make dolls. 
 I love all the table linen I inhertited from my grandparents and I use it every day. 
But after so many years of being in use, they show some stains and holes. 
It is lovely to use material that has a story to tell, and that is why Kiki got new bedlinen, made from a vintage napkin] 


Pin It